Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. It is a condition of sale of any Aviation or Motor Fuels supplied against ticketed invoices that the Buyers will strictly observe all the conditions of their storage licence and that they will not allow any smoking or naked lights nor permit any stoves, electric or gas fires or radiators to function in proximity to a tank or inlet pipe into which a delivery of spirit is being made or a vent pipe connected to such a tank and will indemnify the Sellers against any damages, claims or costs arising out of a breach of this clause.
2. The product supplied against ticketed invoice will be charged at the prices ruling on the date of order. Where the buyer is a commercial consumer, such product is sold exclusively for own use or trade purposes only and must not be resold, transferred or disposed of to any other person, firm, company or corporation.
3. Seller’s measurement of quantity will be accepted by Buyers.
4. Acceptance by Buyers of products supplied against ticket invoice will be treated as an acceptance by them of these conditions.
5. The Consumer shall be responsible for the dipping of his tanks and shall confirm to the driver that there is room for the load.
6. An additional charge to cover Government VAT payable by the Seller in respect of monies received from the sale of goods liable to such tax, is shown separately on the Sellers invoice applicable and forms part of the Sellers price of the goods.
7. Where oil is sold to a private residence and invoiced to a third party, it is agreed that whomsoever shall sign the receipt acknowledging delivery shall in addition to the party being involved be liable to the seller both as principal and as agent of the buyer and shall discharge the amount due in the event of the buyer failing to do so within thirty days from the receipt of the goods at the residence.
The marked products specified in this invoice have been delivered on rebate of Customs/Excise Duty and must not be used for combustion as fuel in motor vehicle or kept in a fuel tank of such a vehicle. Any person so using them renders himself liable to proceedings for penalties.
Reservation of Title Clause
Risk or loss of damage to the products sold to the Buyer shall pass to the Buyer at the time of delivery but property in such products will not pass to the Buyer, AND TITLE SHALL REMAIN VESTED IN THE Seller or his agent until payment in full of the invoice price thereof and all sums due and owing from the Buyer to the Seller or his agent on any account whatsoever, until such time the Seller or his agent shall be entitled to re-delivery of the products and for the purpose of inspecting or recovering the same, to enter upon any premises where any such products are stored or thought to be stored. If the Buyer shall at any time mix such products with similar products of its own, it shall be deemed to dispose of its own products before disposing of any of the Sellers or his agents.
When an order, paid by debit or with credit card, is placed through Skelly Oil Services Ltd website, the full value of the order placed is deducted from the debit or credit card at the time of ordering. In the event that the delivered amount is less than the amount ordered, we will refund the difference back to the debit or credit card used to place the order. The unit price charged may vary where the delivered quantity is less than the ordered quantity.
Delivery will normally take place within one to two working days of receiving an order but during busy times and in poor weather conditions it may take longer. Skelly Oil Services Ltd will make every effort to ensure a prompt delivery but cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control. If for any reason we are unable to fulfil a delivery for an order, which has been placed and paid for through the Website, we will refund, in full, the value of the order placed. The refund will be processed back to the debit or credit card used to place the order.
We reserve the right not to accept an order placed and paid for through the Website.
Refunds from the Website are processed through our payments processor and the banking system and can take between three and ten days to complete.
The price of each Product shall be as is quoted on the Website at the time you place your order, subject to any inadvertent pricing errors (whether technical or otherwise) by us.
We reserve the right to revise the price of any product on the Website notice.
Monitoring of emails
Emails are stored and deleted in line with our Data Retention and Data Destruction policies. This will help us to improve our level of service and make sure we keep to our practices and procedures.
By recording emails, we can provide a record of actions taken over email should a query arise.
Only one coupon code can be used per transaction.
Unless otherwise stated, a coupon code can only be used once per customer. A coupon code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
A coupon code can only be used for orders placed through the Skelly Oil Services Ltd Website. Coupon codes are not valid for orders placed in the office or over the telephone.
The minimum value of an order that can be placed while using a coupon code will be the minimum order value displayed on our website. The net value of any order placed with or without a promotion code must equal or exceed the minimum order value indicated in our Order box.
In some circumstances we may require that a particular volume of oil must be ordered in order for the coupon code discount to be applied. For example, we may require a minimum volume of 500 Litres be ordered in order to avail of the discount. In such a case the minimum order volume must equal to or exceed this amount in order for the coupon code to be accepted.
All Coupon Codes have an expiry date and cannot be used beyond this date.
A Coupon code cannot be exchanged for cash. Skelly Oil Services Ltd reserve the right to cancel promotion codes without notice.
Skelly Oil Services Ltd processes all data in line with the existing data protection legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/673.
Should you have any concerns or require any information please contact us at email@example.com